- All Superinterfaces:
- IDataReferences, IDataStore
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- public interface IDataContext
- extends IDataStore, IDataReferences
Context for resolving data references.
Indicates if the data context is shared, i.e. used for validation over several
public boolean isShared()
- Indicates if the data context is shared, i.e. used for validation over several
instances. A validation context that is not shared clears its data store
when its references are resolved whereas a data context that is shared
keeps its data store.
true iff the validation context is shared.